Does self-propelled Lawn Mowers Factory introduce how to operate the lawn mower correctly?
1. Wear long-sleeved tops and trousers. It is forbidden to wear loose clothes, hard hats, goggles, earmuffs to avoid noise, and non-slip shoes. It is forbidden to wear slippers or use the machine with bare feet.
2. Do not operate for a long time in hot or cold weather, and have a proper rest time.
3. Drunk, cold or sick people, children, and people who are not familiar with the correct operation method of the lawn mower are not allowed to operate the lawn mower.
4. Do not refuel after the engine stops running and cools down.
5. When refueling, avoid overflowing the oil. If it overflows, wipe it clean.
6. The machine can be started only when it is at least 1 meter away from the object.
7. The lawn mower must be used outdoors in a well-ventilated area.
8. Before each use, check whether the blade is sharp or worn and whether the clutch screw is locked.
9. Due to the loud noise of some machine motors, it should be avoided to affect the rest of the nearby personnel during the rest time.