Self-propelled Lawn Mowers Factory introduces the steps of using the lawn mower:
1. Age: In most states, you must be at least 12 years old to operate a lawn mower.
2. Safety equipment: It is recommended to wear safety equipment such as eye protection, ear protection, and closed-toe shoes when operating a lawn mower.
3. Maintenance: Regular maintenance, such as keeping the blades sharp, checking the oil level, and ensuring that the air filter is clean, is necessary to ensure the proper function of the lawn mower.
4. Safety precautions: Always read the operator's manual before using a lawn mower, and follow all safety precautions, including not operating the lawn mower on wet grass or near obstacles.
5. Environmental and local laws: Some areas have laws that prohibit the use of gas-powered lawnmowers, or have specific restrictions on when and where you can use a lawn mower. It's important to be aware of and comply with any such laws in your area.