petrol lawn mower manufacturers introduce the precautions for the use of lawn mowers:
1. The gasoline lawn mower can only be used in the case of good lighting and high visibility. In winter, pay more attention to slippery areas, ice, snow, etc. (risk of slipping), and always stand firm.
2. Do not cut above the waist.
3. Never stand on a ladder to operate a gasoline lawn mower.
4. Never use a gasoline lawn mower by climbing a tree.
5. Do not perform operations on unstable surfaces.
6. Remove sand, stones, nails, etc. in the working area. External particles may damage the tool and cause a very dangerous rotation.
7. The tool must reach full speed before starting to cut.