Does the self-propelled Lawn Mowers Factory explain how lawnmowers work?
1. Wear long-sleeved tops and trousers, no loose clothing, helmets, goggles, preferably earmuffs to avoid noise, shoes that are not slippery, and no slippers or bare feet to use the machine.
2. Do not operate in extremely hot or cold climates for a long time, and have appropriate rest periods.
3. People who are drunk, have a cold, or are sick, children, and people who are not familiar with the proper way to operate a lawn mower are not allowed to operate the lawn mower.
4. Refuel after the engine has stopped and cooled down.
5. When refueling, avoid overfilling and spilling oil and wipe clean if spilled.
6. The machine can be started at least 1 meter away from the object.
7. The machine must be used outdoors with good ventilation.
8. Before each use, the blade must be checked for sharpness or wear, and the clutch screw is locked.
9. Due to the loud motor noise of some machines, it should be avoided to use it during rest time and affect the rest of the accessory personnel.