Walk-behind Lawn Mowers Factory explain how to properly operate a lawn mower?
1. Wear long-sleeved tops and trousers. It is forbidden to wear loose clothing, safety helmets, and goggles. It is best to wear earmuffs to avoid noise. Wear shoes that are not slippery. It is forbidden to wear slippers or use the machine with bare feet.
2. Do not operate in hot or cold climates for a long time, and have appropriate rest time.
3. People who are drunk, have a cold, or are sick, children, and people who are not familiar with the correct operation method of the lawn mower are not allowed to operate the lawn mower.
4. Refuel after the engine has stopped and cooled down.
5. When refueling, avoid overfilling and overflowing of oil. If it overflows, wipe it clean.
6. The machine can be started at least 1 meter away from the object.
7. The lawn mower must be used outdoors with good ventilation.
8. Before each use, it is necessary to check whether the blade is sharp or worn and whether the clutch screw is locked.
9. Due to the loud motor noise of some machines, it should be avoided to use it during the rest time and affect the rest of the nearby people.